Thursday, May 12, 2011

verbal penetration (fan mail)

Dear, Mr. V


I couldn't sleep, my mind
Occupied.


disturbed mentally,


Not in the sense of me being
Challenged but disturbed by
These thoughts, ones In which
Kept me Awake while my
Fingers roamed they seemed
To be Lost


Tip toeing around In
unfamiliar territory
Curiosity Aids to the
Discovery Of a self
Pleasuring story


It's told by your voice
Your tone is the fuel
My hands need to
Explore, it's something
About your ink and my
Loneliness The combination
I truly adore


My mind...


It gets taken all the time,
This happens late at night
Your words start by trickling
Down my spine


Each step they take my fingers
Mimic like a mime, I pray the
Piece is long because that
determines my pleasuring time


Do you mind?...


Is this to much?...


That would be my luck,


For you to endure this letter
As incoming harm and just
Duck


Please don't !


I would never wish pain,
Only to alarm you of my
Reasons in which I claim


My stories of my sex life
And how they are insane,
Your pen is the heart that
Pumps the blood through
Those massive veins


Understand I am a Virgin
When it comes to the real
Thing, As long as your
Pen bleeds I feel that story
Isn't in need of change


I'm in love with your work
Always waiting thee arrival
Of the next........


Please excuse me sir V
Your words have made way
To my breast!


Sincerely, your #1 fan!
In love with your
Love


(fan mail ) verbal penetration
copyrights@ggrayson

No comments:

Post a Comment