Thursday, May 26, 2011

fuck me like a toon

I have this friend who's
Vision was crystal clear,
She was in love with
Having sex if she could
She'd fuck the air


She had these flickering
thoughts ones of her
Being a toon, sexual
Sessions in awkward
Places yesterday she
Was fucked on the
moon


A different level of sensation
Penetration beyond the sky's,
When she came it filled the air
An outcome equivalent to
When clouds cry


Can you imagine the passion
Of an orgasm that great, massive
In size when your climax arrives
It's seen and felt in other states


Fuck me like a toon.


She said adjust your
Penis size, a different
Inch for every position
Make it eight if you want
Me to ride


If we're in sixty nine
It don't need to be that
Big, I'm already getting
A face full don't want to
Damage my Esophagus


Fuck me like a toon.


Turn your fingers into
Dicks, so when you
Eat my pussy i can still feel
Your length and width


A three for one deal
Vaginal and anal
Penetration, while your
Tongue massages my
Clit multiplying stimulation


Stretch your penis out
Let it reach up towards
My mouth, right now
I'm handicapped that'll
Make this an even bout


Fuck me like a toon


We can do anything
We please, fuck me
Underwater there's no
Need for us to breathe,
Fuck me like I'm starving
And is plagued with an
Orgasmic greed, allow
Me to feel your explosion
Plant your seeds I won't
Conceive


Fuck me like a toon


She said it one last time
If cartoons did exist fucking
One Would blow your
mind


Fuck me like a toon

Viewtiful ink
© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment