Thursday, August 2, 2012

Im only man



    I'm only man so it's
   
      mandatory I make
   
      mistakes for if I'd never
   
      made one I wouldn't desire
   
      that accomplished taste
   

      Loved my past and still
   
      a different future I would
   
      accept because mentally
   
      I wasn't prepped for loves
   
      best friend stress
   

      Yesterday......
   

      I would strive on
   
      my ability to make
   
      "her" wet but physically
   
      I was only shielding myself
   
      from the bliss I cowardly left
   

      Today.....
   

      Same dance I just
   
      altered a couple steps
   
      because I finally discovered
   
      the courage to admit I was
   
      blessed
   

      So now as I flex I've
   
      put my eyes to the test
   
      training them now to seek
   
      only what has potential to
   
      be compared to my best
   

      It's so unfortunate it
   
      took death for me to
   
      see..... That there was
   
      a rose beside me versus
   
      this grass now that's
   
      hardly green
   

      Even as the petals fell
   
      I reacted as if it was a
   
      dream... Nudging my
   
      shoulder muscles like......    
   
      "whatever it ain't a thing"
   

      When in reality it was
   
      exactly what it seemed...
   
      I let a world fall down that
   
      had potential to fulfill my
   
      dream
   

      Now the only thing
   
      between us is my
   
      beautiful little seed..
   
      but even that ain't enough
   
      I need more then just a
   
      seam
   

      I  require more then just
   
      a string piecing me to
   
      what I need that thread
   
      shares my DNA but it's
   
      flow is narrow like a stream
   

      A river flow of love is what
   
      my body surely needs the
   
      bits and pieces I've received
   
      is not enough to please my
   
      greed
   

      Reasons to why her
   
      love was tamed all them
   
      fingers point to me , all her
   
      feelings now caged and she
   
      refuses to set them free
   

      All the care that assembled
   
      us has been trained by my
   
      deceit not in a sense that
   
      one would cheat but by my
   
      accelerated decision to leave
   

      A sky high level of
   
      please couldn't reverse
   
      what I caused to flee so
   
      I keep my eyes front with
   
      hope our vision once again
   
      would meet
   

      I'm only man
   

      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
   

No comments:

Post a Comment