Wednesday, March 13, 2013

12\14\2014


Inspired by the senseless acts of
   
      violence out in Connecticut may they
   
      all R . I . P
   


      I'll admit I've been
   
      guilty of taking love
   
      for granted....
   
      Horror inspires
   
      appreciation, I can't
   
      understand it
   
      I can't imagine
   
      my reaction after
   
      being told my reasons
   
      for living just vanished
   
      taken by the hands of a
   
      man who's mind he couldn't
   
      manage
   
      Hard to understand
   
      like your ability to
   
      comprehend was
   
      banished, children's
   
      innocence ignored
   
      how could one forgive
   
      this type of damage,
   
      my babies bright still
   
      shines that doesn't
   
      free me from the panic
   
      because on this day the
   
      devil proved your age
   
      will not dismiss you from
   
      destructions standards
   
      some may alter their
   
      beliefs questioning their
   
      faith in gods protection...
   
      others will lean more
   
      towards his aid in thought
   
      that only he can relieve
   
      them of such depression
   


      How can one refuse
   
      to live a life absent
   
      constant aggression,
   
      frustration has poisoned
   
      my blood stream and Im
   
      still blessed by my three
   
      year olds affection
   
      Love would have
   
      no meaning if you've
   
      never witnessed its
   
      departure, even if it
   
      substitutes your is to
   
      you was a proud father
   


      Not justifying this
   
      tragedy just revealing
   
      the sad that fuels the
   
      truth.... always needed
   
      new gun laws it took 20
   
      children to reveal the proof
   
      12/14/2012
   
      (c) 2012 viewtifulink
    

No comments:

Post a Comment